Manga After Anime

Know Your Chapter to Read After Anime

My Home Hero : Where to start manga after anime! Release Date, Next season when?

My Home Hero


The crime thriller My Home Hero anime just finished airing, leaving fans awestruck by the ending. The unique blend of crime, suspense and mystery left the fans with mixed feelings as they find it sort of sad realistic and depressive yet addictive. Now the fans are wondering when season two of My Home Hero will be coming back. 

As of now, there is nor any official confirmation of the renewal of season 2 of My Home Hero neither confirmation of the sequel being into production.


If you have finished watching the anime and can't wait for season 2, you can start reading manga online or by ordering volumes from chapter 48 as the anime covered the first 48 chapters of the manga. So, there you have it! Stay tuned for more info on your favorite anime show.

First

Popular Posts